Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major effect on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Reno company to pick the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns top value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand expertise for getting you past occasional technical roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Reno, Nevada organizations to with any aspect of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad selection of video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many companies use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to maintain your existing conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's support services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with features such as video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Office 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these products and
help your business to tune your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Reno, Nevada company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.