Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a significant effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Reno company to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns top business value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you past occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Reno, Nevada companies to with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-from-home environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Call Desk services, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of video conferencing products from major technology companies enable online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many companies use a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent can assist you to manage your existing conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports presence, IM, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Office 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist your business to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Reno, Nevada organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.