Expanding your remote workforce may have a major effect on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Rockville company to select the right tools and follow best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers services that go from on demand expertise for helping you over occasional technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Rockville, Maryland businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from major technology companies support online meetings, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many organizations use a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables real-time presence, IM, audio and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Webex as well as for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include voice/video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Rockville, Maryland company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.