Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Rockville organization to pick the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns top value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you over occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Rockville, Maryland companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide range of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent can help you to maintain your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as voice/video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for other Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting services for these products and
help your business to optimize your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Rockville, Maryland organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.