Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in Sacramento
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Sacramento California allows you to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support under your own branding as a transparent extension of your regular network support team. This can ease the way for you to grow your client base, flesh out your service portfolio, create happy customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure experts, desktop support technicians, IT administrators, and data security consultants have worked as seamless extensions to the IT groups of some of the worldís largest IT support firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to broaden the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting firm with two decades of background providing online consulting services to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent computer support firm in the world. Progent has delivered online IT assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers offers seamless resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent invoices your firm directly and performs under your direction to deliver your customers support services under your brand. Also, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for clients who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are fundamental to a successful IT Call Center. But modern ticketing platforms are not only costly to license and staff, but also difficult to configure and manage. Small or niche IT service organizations rarely have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program gives IT service organizations an affordable way to keep their custom branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program enable you to expand your support volume, the range of technical issues your firm can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service companies include:
To see more details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard work hours.
- Normal service hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metros is offered throughout the country at additional cost.
- You have full control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit incident reports by means of your branded web portal, an 800 number, or by directing an email to your specified mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated remotely until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows you to become a single source for practically all IT expertise your clients may require. You can build your team and core IT skills at your own pace without being forced to say no to new business due to a gap in expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your in-house support team, responding to your management, and bills your firm rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class service documentation system to make sure all IT services delivered are fully documented. This allows your IT support organization to transfer service assignments to in-house personnel when you have enough people and appropriate skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can quickly and affordably accept additional jobs beyond your core fields of expertise and open additional geographies without exposure to the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive network support provider by delivering more solutions to more clients using your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a wide array of technologies and can be a reliable resource for growing your IT service business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large team of high-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Satisfied clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Remote Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote IT support from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Effective online service cuts costs and produces quick results.
- Major Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Sacramento, California Companies
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants can provide Sacramento, California companies a wide array of online technical guidance and debugging services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Providers in Sacramento, California
To learn more information about Progent's reseller program for IT service firms in Sacramento, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.