Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Sacramento
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Sacramento California enables your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's brand as a transparent augmentation of your regular IT support group. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, expand your service catalog, create happy clients, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure experts, desktop support specialists, IT administrators, and data security consultants have acted as transparent adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the country's biggest IT support businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is a network consulting firm with two decades of background providing online consulting services to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent computer support firm in the world. Progent has delivered online IT assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service firms offers transparent resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent invoices you exclusively and works under your direction to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for customers who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an efficient Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but a hassle to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT support providers seldom have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT service organizations an affordable way to retain their custom branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program allow you to expand your support workload, the diversity of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
To see additional information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal support hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metros is available across the country at extra cost.
- You keep complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients enter incident reports by means of your own branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by directing an email to your specified mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows you to become a sole point of contact for virtually all technical expertise your clients may require. You can build your team and strategic in-house competencies steadily without having to decline new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT service team, responding to your coordination, and invoices you rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an advanced reporting system to ensure that all IT services delivered are thoroughly described. This allows you to shift service responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have sufficient staff and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and efficiently accept additional jobs outside your core fields of excellence and serve additional territories without assuming the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT support firm by delivering more solutions to more clients using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a wide range of technologies and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support business.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of high-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Online Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online network support ranging from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Efficient online support saves money while delivering fast solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Sacramento, California Companies
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Sacramento, California businesses a broad array of remote technical guidance and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Organizations in Sacramento, California
To learn more information about Progent's consulting program for network service firms in Sacramento, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.