Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major impact on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to design, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Salem company to select the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers top value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you past occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Salem, Oregon companies to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide range of video conferencing products from leading vendors support online discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many organizations use a mix of products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that enables real-time presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to support your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support services for Webex and for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features that include video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
help you to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Salem, Oregon organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.