Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Salem company to select the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent offers services that go from on demand expertise for helping you past challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Salem, Oregon organizations to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Configuring the network infrastructure required to support an at-home work environment can be particularly challenging if you have to manage a combination of worker-owned hardware such as PCs and notebooks, routers, and wireless appliances from different vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing remote support for both outdated and current technologies in virtual office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for making necessary updates. Services available from Progent to assist you to create a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network technology makes it possible to create a safe connection for authorized at-home workers to access IT assets situated at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent can assist you to configure and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For businesses with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can help your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for secure VPN tunneling for a wide range of devices such as Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable a teleworker to see and use a data center PC's desktop. This provides IT managers significant control over the digital environment of at-home employees and ensures them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local wireless networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert remote consulting for setting up routers from all major manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by the whole family and visitors, are frequently used by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these problems by delivering expertise that include Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point setup help.
- Internet access solutions affect the speed and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Line-of-business processes might require redundant Internet access in the event the primary connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for picking service providers, picking sensible bandwidth and data volume offerings, and integrating redundant Internet access. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Salem, Oregon organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.