Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to design, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Salem company to select the appropriate tools and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Salem, Oregon organizations to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Integrating the network infrastructure required to support a remote work environment can be especially challenging if you have to manage a combination of personal equipment such as desktop computers and laptops, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from different vendors and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering online help for both outdated and modern technologies in virtual office venues allows you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for making essential updates. Services available from Progent to assist your company to create a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network technology allows you to establish a secure connection for authorized remote employees to access IT assets located at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to configure and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your various IT resources by providing online VPN configuration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA experts can help your at-home workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN connections for a wide selection of devices such as Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow an at-home worker to view and interact with a remote PC's desktop. This gives IT managers significant control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and offers remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local wireless connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide expert remote consulting for deploying home routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often supporting families and visitors, are commonly utilized by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create performance and security problems. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these problems by providing expertise like Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point setup help.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Vital applications may require backup Internet connections in the event the primary connection fails. Progent can provide expertise for picking service providers, selecting sensible service packages, and integrating fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Salem, Oregon business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.