Expanding your remote workforce can have a major impact on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Salem company to pick the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you over challenging IT roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Salem, Oregon organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, data security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Integrating the network infrastructure required to support a remote workforce can be especially complicated if you must accommodate a mix of worker-owned hardware such as desktop computers and laptops, routers, and wireless APs from various vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering remote help for both outdated and current technologies in virtual office venues allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with ready access to expertise for implement necessary updates. Support services offered by Progent to help you to implement a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity makes it possible to create a safe connection for authorized remote employees to use IT assets situated at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent can assist your company to deploy and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration consulting. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can help your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN connections for a broad selection of devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms enable a teleworker to see and use a data center PC's desktop. This technology gives network managers substantial control over the digital environment of telecommuters and offers remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi networks, and firewall services. Progent can provide expert remote support for setting up home routers from all major vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by an entire household and guests, are commonly utilized by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create performance and cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist you to mitigate these issues by providing expertise like Cisco Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods impact the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Vital applications might require redundant Internet access in the event the primary connection fails. Progent offers expertise for picking ISPs, picking sensible bandwidth and data volume bundles, and setting up high-availability Internet connections. See Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Salem, Oregon organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.