Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Salinas company to select the right tools and follow leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past challenging IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Salinas, California companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, data security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from major technology companies enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many companies use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can assist you to maintain your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for additional Office 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help you to tune your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Salinas, California company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.