Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major effect on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your San Bernardino company to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you over occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help San Bernardino, California companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Configuring the network infrastructure required for an at-home work environment can be particularly complex if you must accommodate a combination of personal equipment like desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from different vendors and with a mix of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering remote support for both outdated and current technologies in virtual office venues enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for making necessary updates. Support services available from Progent to assist you to implement a productive work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity makes it possible to create a secure tunnel for authorized at-home employees to use IT resources located at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to deploy and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can help your remote workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software to provide secure VPN tunneling for a broad range of devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable a teleworker to see and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This provides IT managers significant control over the computing environment of telecommuters and offers remote users a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local wireless networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier online support for configuring routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by families and guests, are frequently used by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can create performance as well as security issues. Progent can help you to mitigate these problems by providing expertise that include Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Vital applications might require redundant Internet access in case the primary connection fails. Progent offers guidance for picking ISPs, selecting sensible bandwidth and data volume bundles, and setting up high-availability Internet connections. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your San Bernardino, California business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.