Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a major effect on network infrastructure, security, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your San Bernardino company to pick the right technologies and follow best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you over challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist San Bernardino, California businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, data security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support services for Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your San Bernardino, California company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.