Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on network architecture, security, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your San Bernardino organization to pick the right tools and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help San Bernardino, California organizations to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide range of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many companies utilize a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent can help you to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with features that include voice/video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
assist you to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your San Bernardino, California company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.