Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major impact on IT architecture, security, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can help your San Diego UCSD company to select the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers top value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you past challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help San Diego UCSD, California companies to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide range of video conferencing products from major vendors support online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist you to manage your existing conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that enables presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex as well as for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities such as IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Office 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help you to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your San Diego UCSD, California business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.