Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in San Juan
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in San Juan Puerto Rico enables you to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support under your company's brand as a transparent augmentation of your regular IT support group. This can ease the way for you to add to your client base, flesh out your service portfolio, satisfy your clients, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure experts, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as transparent adjuncts to the support groups of some of the worldís biggest IT support firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to broaden the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is a network consulting company with 20 years of experience delivering remote consulting services to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any independent IT services firm in the world. Progent has provided online technical assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers offers seamless resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and performs under your direction to deliver your clients support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Firms
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an effective service desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just expensive to license and staff, but challenging to configure and maintain. Smaller IT service providers seldom have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT service firms an economical way to retain their custom branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies include:
To see more information on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard work hours.
- Standard support times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metros is available throughout the US at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers submit requests using your own branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by directing a message to your dedicated email address.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows you to become a single point of contact for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can build your team and core IT skills steadily without being forced to decline new business due to a lack of expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent extension of your internal IT service team, under your coordination, and bills your firm instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced documentation system to make sure all services performed are fully documented. This enables support group to shift account assignments to in-house personnel when you have enough people and appropriate skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and affordably take on more opportunities beyond your main fields of excellence and open new territories without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive IT support provider by offering more solutions to more clients under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier support in a broad array of technologies and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of high-level IT experts available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Happy clients stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Online Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided online IT support ranging from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Efficient remote support saves money while delivering quick solutions.
- Major Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for San Juan, Puerto Rico Companies
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants can provide San Juan, Puerto Rico organizations a broad array of online consulting and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms in San Juan, Puerto Rico
To learn additional details about Progent's consulting program for IT service firms in San Juan, Puerto Rico, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.