Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your San Mateo company to select the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you past occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help San Mateo, California companies to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk services, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide range of voice/video conferencing platforms from major technology companies support online meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many organizations use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to support your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities such as voice/video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams and for additional Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist you to tune your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your San Mateo, California business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.