Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on network infrastructure, security, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your San Mateo organization to pick the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns top business value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you past challenging IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist San Mateo, California organizations to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from leading vendors support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many companies use multiple products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities such as video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Teams as well as for other Office 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
assist you to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your San Mateo, California business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.