Enlarging your remote workforce can have a significant effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your San Rafael company to pick the right tools and follow best practices in building and operating a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help San Rafael, California organizations to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many companies utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities such as video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
help your business to tune your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your San Rafael, California company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.