Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a major effect on network infrastructure, security, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your San Rafael organization to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand expertise for getting you over occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can help San Rafael, California businesses to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk services, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide range of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many companies utilize multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent can help you to manage your existing conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that supports presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
assist your business to optimize your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your San Rafael, California organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.