Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your San Rafael company to pick the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers top value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand guidance for getting you past challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist San Rafael, California businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies support online discussions, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many organizations use multiple products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as IP voice and video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist you to tune your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your San Rafael, California company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.