Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major impact on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Sandy Springs organization to pick the right tools and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns top value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past challenging IT roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Sandy Springs, Georgia companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide range of voice/video conferencing platforms from major vendors support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can assist you to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to support your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities that include voice/video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging services for these products and
assist your business to tune your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Sandy Springs, Georgia company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.