Enlarging your remote workforce can have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Sandy Springs company to select the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Sandy Springs, Georgia businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-at-home environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk services, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Configuring the network infrastructure required to support a remote workforce can be especially challenging if you must manage a combination of personal hardware like desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from an assortment of vendors and with a mix of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering remote help for both outdated as well as current technologies in remote office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and offers ready access to expertise for making essential updates. Support services available from Progent to help you to create a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN technology makes it possible to establish a secure connection for authorized remote workers to access IT resources located at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent can help you to configure and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing online VPN integration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can assist your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide secure VPN connections for a wide selection of endpoint devices including Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms enable an at-home worker to see and use a data center PC's desktop. This provides IT managers more control over the digital environment of telecommuters and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach at-home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier remote consulting for integrating home routers from all major manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often supporting the whole family and visitors, are commonly utilized by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can create performance as well as cybersecurity issues. Progent can help businesses to resolve these issues by providing services like Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP setup help.
- Internet access methods affect the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company data center. Vital processes may require backup Internet access in the event the primary connection fails. Progent can provide guidance for picking Internet service providers, picking sensible service packages, and integrating redundant Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Sandy Springs, Georgia company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.