Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Sandy Springs company to select the right technologies and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns top value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you over occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Sandy Springs, Georgia organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk services, data security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Configuring the network infrastructure required to support a remote work environment can be especially complicated if you have to accommodate a combination of personal hardware like PCs and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from different vendors and with a variety of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's background providing online support for both legacy and modern technologies in remote office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for implement essential upgrades. Support services available from Progent to help your company to create a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN technology allows you to establish a safe connection for authenticated remote workers to access IT resources located at your company datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can assist your company to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing online VPN configuration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can assist your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software for secure VPN tunneling for a wide range of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable a telecommuter to view and use a data center computer's desktop. This provides IT managers more control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and offers remote users a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers expert remote support for integrating home routers from a variety of vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by the whole family and guests, are commonly used by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can create throughput as well as security problems. Progent can help you to resolve these problems by providing expertise like Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP integration help.
- Internet connectivity methods impact the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company data center. Mission-critical processes may require backup Internet access in case the primary connection fails. Progent offers guidance for selecting service providers, selecting appropriate service bundles, and configuring redundant Internet connections. See Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Sandy Springs, Georgia business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.