Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Sandy Springs company to select the right tools and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you past challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Sandy Springs, Georgia organizations to with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, data security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure required for a remote work environment can be particularly complicated if you have to accommodate a mix of personal equipment such as PCs and laptops, routers, and wireless APs from different manufacturers and with a mix of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's background providing remote help for both legacy and modern technologies in remote office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for making necessary upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to assist you to implement a productive work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity allows you to establish a secure tunnel for authenticated remote workers to use IT assets situated at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent can assist your company to deploy and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can assist your telecommuters to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN connections for a broad selection of endpoint devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable a teleworker to view and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This technology provides IT managers significant control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures them a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local wireless networks, and firewalls. Progent offers top-tier remote consulting for deploying home routers from a range of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often supporting the whole family and visitors, are commonly utilized by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create performance as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these problems by delivering expertise that include Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point integration help.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate network. Line-of-business processes may require backup Internet connections in case the normal connection fails. Progent offers guidance for picking Internet service providers, choosing sensible service offerings, and setting up high-availability Internet access. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Sandy Springs, Georgia company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.