Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a major effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Santa Rosa company to select the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns top value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Santa Rosa, California companies to with any facet of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading vendors enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many companies utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent can help you to maintain your current voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include voice/video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Santa Rosa, California company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.