Expanding your remote workforce can have a major effect on IT infrastructure, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Santa Rosa organization to select the right tools and follow best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers top value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you past occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Santa Rosa, California businesses to with any aspect of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk services, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of video conferencing products from leading vendors support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many organizations use multiple conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that enables presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for other Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Santa Rosa, California company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.