Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Santa Rosa organization to pick the right technologies and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Santa Rosa, California companies to with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many companies use multiple conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to manage your existing conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities such as voice/video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for additional Office 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Santa Rosa, California company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.