Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Sarasota organization to pick the right tools and follow best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers top value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you past challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Sarasota, Florida companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Integrating the network infrastructure needed to support an at-home work environment can be particularly complicated if you must manage a mix of personal equipment like desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from various vendors and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience delivering remote support for both legacy and current IT products in remote office venues enables you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and offers ready access to top-tire consultants for making necessary updates. Services offered by Progent to assist you to implement a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network technology allows you to establish a secure connection for authenticated remote workers to access IT assets located at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can assist your company to configure and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can help your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software to provide secure VPN connections for a broad selection of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow a teleworker to view and use a data center PC's desktop. This technology gives network managers substantial control over the computing environment of at-home employees and offers them a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers connect at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier remote consulting for configuring routers from a range of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by an entire household and visitors, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can create performance as well as cybersecurity issues. Progent can help you to resolve these issues by providing services like Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless access point integration help.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Vital processes might require backup Internet connections in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for picking service providers, selecting appropriate service packages, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Sarasota, Florida organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.