Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a significant effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Schaumburg company to select the right tools and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you over occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Schaumburg, Illinois companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for compatible iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for other IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features that include voice/video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Schaumburg, Illinois organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.