Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Schaumburg company to select the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you past challenging technical roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Schaumburg, Illinois businesses to with any aspect of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Call Desk services, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of video conferencing products from major vendors enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many companies use a mix of products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as IP voice and video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Schaumburg, Illinois company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.