Enlarging your remote workforce can have a significant effect on network architecture, security, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to plan, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Schaumburg company to pick the right technologies and follow leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Schaumburg, Illinois companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Help Desk services, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to maintain your existing conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
help you to tune your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Schaumburg, Illinois business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.