Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in Seattle
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in Seattle Washington allows your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's brand as a seamless extension of your in-house IT support group. These services can ease the way for you to grow your client base, close gaps in your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, network admins, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as seamless supplements to the IT groups of some of the worldís largest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with two decades of background delivering online expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network experts of any independent computer services company in the world. Progent has provided remote technical assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers features seamless resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and works under your instructions to provide your clients support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for customers who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an efficient service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just costly to acquire and staff, but difficult to set up and manage. Smaller IT support firms rarely have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT service firms an economical way to keep their own branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop support staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the diversity of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies include:
To see additional details on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal business hours.
- Standard service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metros is offered throughout the country at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers submit service requests through your own branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending an email to your specified email address.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows your support team to act as a sole point of contact for virtually all technical expertise your customers may require. You can build your staff and core in-house competencies at your own pace without having to turn down opportunities owing to a gap in expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your internal support group, responding to your direction, and invoices you instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced service reporting platform to make sure all IT services performed are fully documented. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to transfer account responsibilities to in-house personnel when you have sufficient staff and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can quickly and safely accept more jobs outside your core fields of expertise and open additional geographies without the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive IT support firm by delivering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers world-class expertise in a broad range of technologies and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of high-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Happy customers keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online network support from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Efficient remote support cuts costs while delivering fast results.
- Top Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Seattle, Washington Companies
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants can provide Seattle, Washington companies a broad range of online technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Firms in Seattle, Washington
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller support for network service firms in Seattle, Washington, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.