Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms in Seattle
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Seattle Washington enables your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's brand as a seamless augmentation of your in-house network support team. This can ease the way for you to grow your client base, flesh out your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and improve your profits.
Progent's team of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT admins, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as seamless expansions to the IT staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT support firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with two decades of background providing online expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network experts of any independent IT services firm in the world. Progent has provided remote IT support and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers offers seamless resale to your clients of professional services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and works under your instructions to provide your clients consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for clients who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an effective Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not only costly to license and staff, but a hassle to configure and maintain. Smaller IT service providers do not have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program gives IT service organizations an affordable way to keep their company branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop services staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services enable you to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technical issues your business can handle, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
To see additional information on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service staff delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during standard business hours.
- Normal support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metros is available throughout the country at additional cost.
- You keep complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients submit incident reports by means of your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by sending a message to your dedicated email address.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for network service organizations allows your support team to act as a single source for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can grow your staff and strategic IT skills steadily without having to decline new business owing to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your in-house support group, responding to your direction, and bills you instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced service reporting platform to ensure that all IT services delivered are thoroughly documented. This enables your IT support organization to shift account assignments to internal personnel once you have sufficient staff and appropriate skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and safely take on more opportunities outside your main fields of excellence and serve new territories without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT service firm by delivering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers world-class expertise in a broad range of technologies and can act as a dependable resource for growing your IT service operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a sizable roster of top-level technology experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Happy clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote network support ranging from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Effective online support cuts costs and produces quick results.
- Top Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Seattle, Washington Businesses
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Seattle, Washington companies a broad array of remote technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for network service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms in Seattle, Washington
To learn additional details about Progent's consulting program for network service firms in Seattle, Washington, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.