Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting SMBs to design, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Seattle organization to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand expertise for helping you past occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Seattle, Washington companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many companies utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist you to maintain your current conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that supports presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to support your remote workforce. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. For details about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with features such as IP voice and video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
help you to tune your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Seattle, Washington business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.