Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major effect on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Brooklyn company to pick the appropriate tools and follow best practices in building and operating a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns top value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Brooklyn, New York businesses to with any facet of building a high-performing work-at-home environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure needed for a remote work environment can be especially challenging if you have to manage a mix of worker-owned hardware such as PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from different manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience delivering remote support for both outdated as well as modern IT products in virtual office venues enables you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for implement essential upgrades. Services offered by Progent to help your company to implement a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network technology allows you to establish a safe connection for authorized remote workers to access IT assets situated at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to deploy and manage VPN access between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can help your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a broad range of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products allow a teleworker to see and use a data center PC's desktop. This technology provides network managers more control over the digital ecosystem of at-home employees and ensures remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier online support for deploying home routers from a range of manufacturers. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often shared by the whole family and guests, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can create throughput as well as security issues. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these problems by providing services that include Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless access point integration assistance.
- Internet access methods affect the performance and availability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate network. Business-critical applications might demand redundant Internet connections in the event the primary connection fails. Progent can provide guidance for identifying Internet service providers, selecting sensible service packages, and setting up high-availability Internet access. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Brooklyn, New York organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.