Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Chattanooga company to pick the right technologies and follow best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you past challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Chattanooga, Tennessee companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure required for an at-home work environment can be especially challenging if you must accommodate a combination of personal equipment such as PCs and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from an assortment of vendors and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing online help for both legacy as well as current technologies in remote office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for making essential upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to help your company to implement a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity allows you to create a secure connection for authorized at-home workers to use IT resources situated at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help you to configure and manage VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing online VPN configuration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall consultants can assist your at-home workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN connections for a broad range of devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products allow an at-home worker to see and use a remote computer's desktop. This technology provides network managers more control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier remote support for setting up routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by families and guests, are frequently used by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create throughput as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can help you to mitigate these problems by providing services like Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless access point integration help.
- Internet connectivity methods impact the speed and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Line-of-business processes may require redundant Internet access in the event the primary connection fails. Progent can provide expertise for selecting Internet service providers, picking sensible service bundles, and integrating fault-tolerant Internet access. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Chattanooga, Tennessee organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.