Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a major impact on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Chattanooga organization to pick the right tools and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Chattanooga, Tennessee organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk services, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure required for an at-home work environment can be especially challenging if you must accommodate a combination of personal hardware such as desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from various manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering remote help for both outdated and modern IT products in virtual office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for implement essential upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to assist your company to implement a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity makes it possible to create a safe tunnel for authenticated at-home employees to access IT resources situated at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent can assist your company to deploy and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing online VPN configuration consulting. For businesses with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can assist your at-home workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software for safe VPN tunneling for a broad selection of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products allow a telecommuter to see and use a remote PC's desktop. This gives IT managers substantial control over the computing ecosystem of at-home employees and offers them a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers connect at-home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, local wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier remote support for setting up routers from all major manufacturers. See router integration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting an entire household and guests, are commonly used by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create throughput as well as security problems. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these issues by delivering services that include Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless AP setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Mission-critical processes may demand redundant Internet access in case the primary connection fails. Progent can provide expertise for identifying ISPs, choosing sensible service offerings, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet connections. See Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Chattanooga, Tennessee business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.