Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major impact on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Fort Wayne company to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand expertise for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Fort Wayne, Indiana organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, data security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Integrating the network infrastructure required for a remote work environment can be particularly complicated if you must accommodate a mix of personal hardware like desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from an assortment of manufacturers and with a mix of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering remote help for both legacy as well as modern IT products in virtual office venues allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for making necessary updates. Services offered by Progent to help you to create a high-functioning telecommuting infrastructure include:
- VPN technology allows you to create a secure tunnel for authorized at-home workers to use IT assets situated at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent can assist your company to configure and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing online VPN integration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA experts can assist your at-home workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a broad selection of endpoint devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable a teleworker to view and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This technology gives IT managers significant control over the digital ecosystem of at-home employees and ensures them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert online support for integrating home routers from all major vendors. See router integration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by the whole family and guests, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can create performance and cybersecurity problems. Progent can help businesses to resolve these problems by providing services that include Aironet integration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti WiFi access point integration help.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Mission-critical processes may demand backup Internet connections in case the primary connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for selecting Internet service providers, selecting appropriate service packages, and integrating high-availability Internet access. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Fort Wayne, Indiana company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.