Expanding your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping businesses of all sizes to design, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Fort Wayne organization to select the right tools and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers top value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Fort Wayne, Indiana businesses to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure required to support a remote work environment can be especially complicated if you have to accommodate a combination of personal hardware like desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from an assortment of vendors and with a mix of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's experience delivering online support for both outdated as well as modern IT products in virtual office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for implement essential upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to assist you to create a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity makes it possible to establish a secure tunnel for authorized remote employees to use IT assets situated at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can help your company to configure and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can help your remote workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software for secure VPN connections for a wide selection of devices including Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products allow a telecommuter to view and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This technology provides IT managers more control over the digital environment of telecommuters and offers remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier remote consulting for integrating routers from all major manufacturers. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting families and visitors, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause performance and cybersecurity problems. Progent can help businesses to resolve these problems by providing expertise that include Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point integration help.
- Internet access solutions impact the speed and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Business-critical applications may demand redundant Internet connections in case the normal connection fails. Progent offers guidance for selecting ISPs, selecting appropriate service packages, and integrating high-availability Internet access. See Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Fort Wayne, Indiana company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.