Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Fort Wayne organization to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand expertise for helping you over occasional technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Fort Wayne, Indiana businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure required to support an at-home workforce can be particularly complicated if you have to manage a combination of worker-owned equipment like PCs and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi APs from different vendors and with a mix of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing online support for both outdated as well as modern IT products in remote office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and offers ready access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to help you to implement a productive work-at-home ecosystem include:
- VPN technology allows you to create a safe tunnel for authorized at-home workers to access IT resources situated at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent can assist your company to deploy and manage VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can help your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect software for secure VPN connections for a broad range of devices such as Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products allow a teleworker to view and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This provides IT managers more control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures them a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home wireless networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier remote consulting for setting up home routers from a variety of vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by the whole family and visitors, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist you to mitigate these problems by delivering expertise like Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti WiFi access point integration assistance.
- Internet access methods affect the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Mission-critical processes may require redundant Internet connections in the event the primary connection fails. Progent can provide guidance for identifying Internet service providers, selecting sensible service packages, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Fort Wayne, Indiana organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.