Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a major impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience helping SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Las Vegas company to select the appropriate tools and follow best practices in building and operating a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you over challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Las Vegas, Nevada businesses to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-from-home environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure required for a remote workforce can be particularly complex if you have to accommodate a combination of personal hardware such as PCs and laptops, routers, and wireless appliances from an assortment of manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering online support for both legacy as well as current technologies in remote office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for making essential updates. Support services available from Progent to assist you to implement a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity makes it possible to create a secure connection for authorized remote employees to use IT resources situated at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to configure and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing online VPN integration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can help your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide secure VPN connections for a broad range of endpoint devices including Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow a telecommuter to view and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This gives IT managers substantial control over the computing ecosystem of at-home employees and offers them a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, home wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent can provide expert online consulting for integrating routers from all major vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, often supporting families and visitors, are frequently used by at-home employees to access their router for work. This can create performance and cybersecurity problems. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these issues by providing services like Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless access point setup help.
- Internet access methods impact the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Vital applications might demand redundant Internet connections in the event the normal connection fails. Progent offers guidance for picking ISPs, selecting appropriate bandwidth and data volume offerings, and setting up high-availability Internet access. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Las Vegas, Nevada organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.