Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Lower Manhattan organization to select the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns top business value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you over challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Lower Manhattan, New York companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Integrating the network infrastructure required for an at-home work environment can be especially complicated if you have to accommodate a mix of worker-owned hardware such as desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from various vendors and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering remote support for both legacy as well as modern IT products in remote office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for implement essential upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to assist you to implement a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- VPN connectivity allows you to establish a secure connection for authorized remote workers to use IT assets located at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can help your company to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing online VPN configuration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA experts can help your at-home workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software to provide secure VPN connections for a broad selection of devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products allow a teleworker to see and use a remote PC's desktop. This technology gives network managers substantial control over the digital ecosystem of at-home employees and ensures remote users a familiar experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent offers expert online consulting for deploying home routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router integration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often supporting the whole family and guests, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to connect to their router for work. This can create performance as well as cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist you to resolve these problems by providing services like Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless access point integration help.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Mission-critical processes might require redundant Internet access in the event the primary connection fails. Progent can provide expertise for picking ISPs, picking sensible bandwidth and data volume offerings, and setting up redundant Internet connections. See Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Lower Manhattan, New York company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.