Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant impact on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Ontario company to pick the right technologies and follow leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns top value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Ontario, California companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure required to support a remote workforce can be particularly challenging if you must manage a mix of worker-owned equipment such as PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi APs from different manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing online help for both outdated and current IT products in remote office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary updates. Services available from Progent to help your company to create a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity allows you to establish a secure connection for authorized at-home employees to access IT assets located at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to configure and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing online VPN configuration consulting. For organizations with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can assist your remote workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a wide range of devices including Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products enable a telecommuter to see and use a remote computer's desktop. This gives IT managers substantial control over the digital environment of at-home employees and ensures remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert online consulting for configuring routers from all major manufacturers. See router integration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, often supporting an entire household and visitors, are commonly utilized by telecommuters to connect to their router for work. This can create performance and security problems. Progent can help you to resolve these issues by providing services like Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless AP setup help.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Mission-critical applications might demand redundant Internet access in the event the primary connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for selecting service providers, selecting sensible service bundles, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet connections. See Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Ontario, California business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.