Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a major impact on IT infrastructure, security, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your San Francisco organization to pick the appropriate tools and follow best practices in building and operating a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you past occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist San Francisco, California organizations to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Configuring the network infrastructure needed for an at-home work environment can be especially complex if you have to accommodate a mix of personal hardware such as PCs and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless APs from various vendors and with a mix of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing online support for both legacy and modern technologies in virtual office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for implement essential updates. Support services offered by Progent to help you to create a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- VPN technology allows you to establish a safe tunnel for authorized remote employees to access IT assets situated at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can assist your company to deploy and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA consultants can help your telecommuters to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software to provide secure VPN tunneling for a wide selection of endpoint devices including Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow a telecommuter to see and use a data center PC's desktop. This gives IT managers significant control over the computing ecosystem of at-home employees and offers remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, home wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers expert online consulting for integrating home routers from a variety of vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting the whole family and guests, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create performance as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can help you to mitigate these issues by providing services like Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP setup assistance.
- Internet access methods impact the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Vital processes might demand backup Internet access in case the normal connection fails. Progent offers expertise for picking service providers, selecting appropriate service offerings, and integrating redundant Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your San Francisco, California business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.