Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major effect on network architecture, security, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Scottsdale company to select the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand expertise for getting you past occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Scottsdale, Arizona organizations to with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Configuring the network infrastructure required to support an at-home workforce can be particularly complex if you must accommodate a combination of personal equipment like PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from an assortment of manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background providing online support for both outdated and modern technologies in virtual office venues enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and offers ready access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary updates. Support services available from Progent to assist your company to implement a high-functioning telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity makes it possible to establish a safe tunnel for authorized at-home employees to access IT assets situated at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent can help you to configure and manage VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can assist your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software for safe VPN tunneling for a broad range of devices such as Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products allow a teleworker to view and use a data center computer's desktop. This technology gives network managers significant control over the digital ecosystem of at-home employees and offers them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, local wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent offers top-tier remote consulting for integrating routers from a variety of vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, often supporting families and guests, are commonly utilized by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can create performance as well as security issues. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these issues by providing services like Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless access point integration assistance.
- Internet access methods impact the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Business-critical processes may demand backup Internet connections in case the normal connection fails. Progent can provide guidance for selecting Internet service providers, choosing appropriate bandwidth and data volume offerings, and setting up high-availability Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Scottsdale, Arizona company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.