Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to design, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Thousand Oaks company to pick the right tools and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns top value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you over challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Thousand Oaks, California companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Integrating the network infrastructure required to support an at-home workforce can be particularly challenging if you have to accommodate a combination of personal equipment such as desktop computers and laptops, routers, and Wi-Fi APs from an assortment of vendors and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing remote support for both legacy and modern technologies in virtual office venues enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for making essential updates. Support services offered by Progent to assist your company to implement a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network technology makes it possible to establish a safe connection for authenticated at-home employees to access IT resources situated at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent can assist your company to deploy and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing online VPN configuration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can help your telecommuters to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software for safe VPN connections for a wide range of endpoint devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow an at-home worker to view and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This technology gives network managers significant control over the digital environment of at-home employees and ensures them a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier online support for deploying routers from all major vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by an entire household and visitors, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to connect to their router for work. This can cause performance as well as cybersecurity issues. Progent can help you to resolve these problems by delivering expertise like Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP integration help.
- Internet access methods affect the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Mission-critical applications may require redundant Internet connections in case the normal connection fails. Progent can provide guidance for selecting ISPs, choosing sensible service offerings, and configuring high-availability Internet connections. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Thousand Oaks, California company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.