Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Toledo company to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers top value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand guidance for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Toledo, Ohio organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Setting up the network infrastructure needed to support an at-home work environment can be especially complex if you must accommodate a mix of personal hardware like PCs and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi APs from different manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering remote support for both outdated as well as current technologies in remote office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for making essential updates. Services offered by Progent to assist you to implement a high-functioning telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity allows you to establish a secure connection for authenticated remote employees to use IT assets located at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent can help your company to configure and manage VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall consultants can help your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for safe VPN connections for a wide selection of endpoint devices such as Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable a telecommuter to view and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This technology gives IT managers significant control over the digital environment of at-home employees and ensures remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent offers expert online support for integrating home routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router integration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting an entire household and guests, are frequently used by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can cause performance as well as cybersecurity issues. Progent can help you to mitigate these issues by delivering services that include Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP integration assistance.
- Internet access solutions impact the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Vital processes might demand backup Internet access in case the normal connection fails. Progent can provide guidance for selecting ISPs, selecting appropriate service offerings, and setting up redundant Internet connections. See Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Toledo, Ohio business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.