Expanding your remote workforce may have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Walnut Creek organization to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns top business value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand expertise for helping you past occasional IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Walnut Creek, California businesses to with any facet of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure required for a remote work environment can be particularly complicated if you have to accommodate a combination of personal equipment like PCs and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi APs from various vendors and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering online support for both legacy as well as current technologies in virtual office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for making necessary updates. Support services available from Progent to assist you to implement a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity allows you to create a secure connection for authorized remote employees to access IT resources situated at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent can help you to configure and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration consulting. For businesses with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA consultants can help your remote workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for secure VPN connections for a wide selection of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms enable an at-home worker to view and use a remote computer's desktop. This technology gives IT managers more control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures remote users a familiar experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach at-home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent offers top-tier online support for integrating routers from all major manufacturers. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting families and guests, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause performance and security issues. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these issues by delivering expertise that include Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP setup assistance.
- Internet access methods affect the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Vital applications may require redundant Internet access in the event the primary connection fails. Progent can provide guidance for selecting Internet service providers, picking appropriate bandwidth and data volume packages, and setting up high-availability Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Walnut Creek, California company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.