Enlarging your remote workforce can have a major effect on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Winston-Salem organization to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you past occasional technical roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Winston-Salem, North Carolina companies to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Setting up the network infrastructure required to support a remote workforce can be especially complex if you have to accommodate a combination of personal hardware like PCs and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from an assortment of vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background providing online support for both outdated as well as current IT products in remote office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary updates. Support services offered by Progent to help you to implement a high-functioning telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity makes it possible to create a safe connection for authorized at-home workers to use IT resources located at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to configure and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For organizations with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can help your at-home workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software for safe VPN tunneling for a broad range of devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms enable an at-home worker to view and use a remote PC's desktop. This technology provides network managers substantial control over the digital environment of telecommuters and offers them a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home wireless connectivity, and firewall services. Progent offers expert remote consulting for configuring routers from all major manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting the whole family and guests, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create throughput as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can help you to resolve these issues by providing expertise that include Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti WiFi access point setup help.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Mission-critical applications may require backup Internet connections in the event the primary connection fails. Progent offers expertise for identifying ISPs, selecting appropriate service offerings, and setting up redundant Internet connections. See Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Winston-Salem, North Carolina business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.