Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to design, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Sherman Oaks organization to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Sherman Oaks, California companies to with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many companies utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to maintain your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support services for Webex as well as for other IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities that include IP voice and video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist your business to tune your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Sherman Oaks, California business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.