Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major impact on IT infrastructure, security, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Sherman Oaks organization to select the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Sherman Oaks, California companies to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad range of voice/video conferencing products from major technology companies enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your existing conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that enables presence, IM, audio and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. For details about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as voice/video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Teams and for other Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to optimize your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Sherman Oaks, California business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.