Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to design, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Shreveport organization to select the right technologies and follow best practices in building and operating a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Shreveport, Louisiana organizations to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure needed to support a remote work environment can be particularly challenging if you must manage a combination of worker-owned equipment like desktop computers and laptops, routers, and wireless appliances from various vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background providing online support for both legacy and current technologies in virtual office venues enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for making essential upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to help you to create a high-functioning telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology makes it possible to establish a safe connection for authenticated at-home employees to use IT assets located at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent can assist your company to deploy and manage VPN access between your at-home workforce and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration consulting. For businesses with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall consultants can assist your remote workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a wide selection of devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable a telecommuter to see and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This provides network managers substantial control over the computing environment of telecommuters and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers attach home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent offers expert remote support for configuring home routers from a range of manufacturers. See router integration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by families and guests, are frequently used by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can cause performance as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can help you to mitigate these issues by delivering expertise that include Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless AP integration assistance.
- Internet access solutions affect the performance and availability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate network. Line-of-business processes might require backup Internet access in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for picking ISPs, picking sensible service offerings, and integrating redundant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Shreveport, Louisiana organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.