Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant effect on network infrastructure, security, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Shreveport company to pick the appropriate tools and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you past challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Shreveport, Louisiana businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing platforms from major technology companies support online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many companies utilize a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Webex and for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features that include voice/video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Teams and for additional Office 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist your business to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Shreveport, Louisiana business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.