Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a major impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience helping SMBs to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Shreveport company to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you past occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Shreveport, Louisiana businesses to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many companies utilize multiple products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your existing conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other IP video solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as voice/video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Shreveport, Louisiana business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.