Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Shreveport organization to select the right tools and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over occasional IT roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Shreveport, Louisiana businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk services, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide selection of video conferencing platforms from major vendors support online meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many companies utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent can assist your organization to maintain your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as IP voice and video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for other Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist your business to tune your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Shreveport, Louisiana company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.