Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant effect on network architecture, security, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Sioux Falls company to select the right tools and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you over occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Sioux Falls, South Dakota organizations to with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Setting up the network infrastructure needed to support a remote workforce can be particularly complicated if you must manage a mix of personal hardware like desktop computers and laptops, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from various vendors and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background providing online support for both legacy and modern IT products in virtual office venues allows you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and provides you with ready access to expertise for implement essential upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to help your company to implement a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology makes it possible to create a safe connection for authorized at-home employees to access IT resources situated at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent can assist your company to configure and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various IT resources by providing online VPN configuration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can assist your remote workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN connections for a wide selection of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow a telecommuter to view and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This technology gives network managers significant control over the digital environment of telecommuters and offers remote users a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local wireless connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier remote consulting for integrating home routers from all major vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting families and guests, are commonly used by at-home employees to access their router for work. This can cause performance and security issues. Progent can assist you to resolve these issues by delivering services that include Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP integration help.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Vital applications might demand backup Internet access in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for identifying service providers, selecting appropriate service packages, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Sioux Falls, South Dakota business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.