Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a major impact on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Sioux Falls organization to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you over challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Sioux Falls, South Dakota organizations to with any facet of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure required to support a remote work environment can be particularly challenging if you have to manage a mix of personal equipment like PCs and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless APs from various vendors and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering remote help for both legacy as well as current technologies in remote office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with ready access to expertise for implement necessary upgrades. Services offered by Progent to help you to create a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity makes it possible to establish a safe tunnel for authorized at-home employees to access IT resources located at your company datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent can assist you to deploy and manage VPN access between your at-home workforce and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can assist your at-home workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software for secure VPN connections for a wide selection of devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products allow an at-home worker to view and use a data center PC's desktop. This technology gives network managers more control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures them a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local wireless networks, and firewalls. Progent offers expert online consulting for configuring home routers from a range of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by the whole family and visitors, are commonly used by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these problems by providing services that include Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti WiFi access point integration assistance.
- Internet access solutions impact the speed and availability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Vital applications may require backup Internet access in case the primary connection fails. Progent can provide expertise for identifying ISPs, picking sensible bandwidth and data volume bundles, and integrating redundant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Sioux Falls, South Dakota company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.