Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to design, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Skokie organization to select the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns top business value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Skokie, Illinois companies to with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Integrating the network infrastructure needed to support a remote workforce can be especially challenging if you have to manage a mix of worker-owned equipment such as PCs and notebooks, routers, and wireless APs from different manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience delivering online help for both outdated and current IT products in virtual office venues allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to expertise for implement necessary updates. Services offered by Progent to assist your company to implement a productive work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network technology makes it possible to establish a safe tunnel for authenticated at-home employees to use IT resources situated at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to configure and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing online VPN configuration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can assist your remote workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN connections for a broad selection of devices such as Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow a teleworker to view and use a data center computer's desktop. This gives network managers significant control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and offers remote users a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier online support for deploying routers from a range of manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by an entire household and guests, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can create throughput as well as security issues. Progent can help you to resolve these issues by providing expertise like Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP setup help.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Vital processes may require redundant Internet connections in case the normal connection breaks. Progent can provide guidance for picking service providers, choosing sensible bandwidth and data volume packages, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Skokie, Illinois business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.