Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant impact on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Skokie company to select the right tools and follow best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent offers services that go from on demand guidance for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Skokie, Illinois businesses to with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Integrating the network infrastructure needed to support a remote work environment can be particularly challenging if you have to manage a mix of worker-owned equipment like desktop computers and laptops, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from different vendors and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering remote help for both legacy and current technologies in virtual office venues allows you to make efficient use of your existing network infrastructure and offers ready access to top-tire consultants for making essential updates. Support services offered by Progent to help you to create a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology allows you to establish a secure connection for authenticated at-home workers to access IT resources located at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent can help your company to deploy and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can assist your at-home workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for safe VPN tunneling for a broad selection of devices such as Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow a teleworker to see and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This technology provides IT managers more control over the computing ecosystem of at-home employees and ensures remote users a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent offers expert online consulting for setting up routers from all major vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting an entire household and visitors, are frequently used by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create throughput and cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist you to mitigate these issues by delivering expertise like Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP integration assistance.
- Internet access solutions impact the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the company data center. Mission-critical applications may require backup Internet access in case the normal connection fails. Progent offers expertise for identifying service providers, picking appropriate bandwidth and data volume packages, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet connections. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Skokie, Illinois company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.