Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a major effect on IT infrastructure, security, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Skokie company to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Skokie, Illinois organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad selection of video conferencing platforms from leading vendors enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to maintain your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for compatible iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's support services for Webex as well as for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with features that include voice/video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for other Office 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Skokie, Illinois company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.