Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a major effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Skokie company to select the right tools and adhere to best practices in building and operating a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you over challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Skokie, Illinois businesses to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Help Desk services, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad range of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many companies utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that enables presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with features such as IP voice and video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Office 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Skokie, Illinois business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.