Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms in Southfield
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Southfield Michigan enables your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your brand as a seamless augmentation of your in-house IT services team. This can put you on the fast track to grow your revenue, flesh out your service offerings, satisfy your clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's team of network infrastructure experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT admins, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as transparent extensions to the support staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT support firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to add to the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with 20 years of experience delivering online expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private computer services company in the world. Progent has provided online IT support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations offers seamless resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent invoices you directly and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the heart of an efficient IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but difficult to set up and manage. Smaller IT support firms seldom have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support firms a practical way to keep their company branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Firms
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service companies leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop services team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program allow you to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technical issues your company can take on, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
To see additional details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal work hours.
- Standard service hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metro areas is available across the country at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter requests using your own branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending an email to your assigned mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows you to become a sole source for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can build your staff and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without having to say no to opportunities due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your internal support group, under your management, and bills you instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class reporting platform to make sure all services delivered are fully documented. This allows your IT support organization to shift account assignments to internal consultants when you have sufficient staff and appropriate skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and safely take on additional jobs beyond your main areas of expertise and serve additional territories without assuming the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum network service provider by offering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers world-class support in a wide range of IT disciplines and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of high-level technology experts available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided online network support from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Effective remote support cuts costs while delivering quick solutions.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Southfield, Michigan Businesses
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants offers Southfield, Michigan businesses a broad array of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Organizations in Southfield, Michigan
For more details about Progent's reseller support for IT service organizations in Southfield, Michigan, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.