Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major impact on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Southfield organization to select the right tools and follow leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns top value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand expertise for helping you over occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Southfield, Michigan companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of video conferencing products from major technology companies support online discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many companies use multiple products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that enables real-time presence, IM, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support services for Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist your business to optimize your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Southfield, Michigan organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.