Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Southlake
Progentís consulting support for IT service firms in Southlake Texas enables your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support under your company's own branding as a seamless extension of your in-house network services group. These services can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, close gaps in your service offerings, create happy clients, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, network administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as seamless extensions to the support groups of some of the country's biggest IT support firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT support firm with 20 years of background delivering online consulting services to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private IT support firm in the world. Progent has provided remote technical assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations features transparent resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent bills you exclusively and works under your instructions to deliver your customers support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is fundamental to a successful IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but difficult to configure and manage. Smaller IT service firms rarely have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT support firms an economical way to keep their custom branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support companies takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the diversity of technologies your company can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support firms include:
For additional details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal work hours.
- Normal support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metro areas is available across the country at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients submit requests via your branded web portal, an 800 number, or by sending a message to your dedicated mailbox.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows your support team to become a single source for virtually all technical expertise your clients may require. You can grow your staff and core IT skills steadily without having to say no to opportunities owing to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless extension of your internal support team, under your management, and bills you rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize costs.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service documentation platform to ensure that all services performed are thoroughly documented. This allows support group to transfer service assignments to in-house consultants when you have sufficient staff and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and efficiently accept more opportunities outside your core areas of excellence and serve new geographies without the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum network support provider by offering more solutions to more customers under your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a broad array of IT disciplines and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of top-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote IT support from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Effective remote service cuts costs while delivering fast solutions.
- Major Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Southlake, Texas Organizations
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver Southlake, Texas businesses a wide array of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers in Southlake, Texas
For more information about Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations in Southlake, Texas, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.