Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a major effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Spartanburg organization to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Spartanburg, South Carolina companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-from-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, data security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Integrating the network infrastructure required for an at-home work environment can be particularly complicated if you have to manage a combination of personal equipment such as PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from an assortment of vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing online support for both outdated and modern IT products in remote office venues enables you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for implement necessary upgrades. Services offered by Progent to help you to implement a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity makes it possible to establish a secure tunnel for authenticated remote workers to use IT resources situated at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to configure and maintain VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your key network resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA experts can assist your remote workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN connections for a wide selection of devices including Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable a telecommuter to view and interact with a remote PC's desktop. This gives network managers more control over the digital environment of at-home employees and offers them a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers top-tier online consulting for deploying routers from a range of manufacturers. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by an entire household and guests, are frequently used by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput as well as security problems. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these problems by providing expertise that include Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless access point setup assistance.
- Internet access solutions impact the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company data center. Line-of-business processes might require backup Internet connections in case the normal connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for picking ISPs, selecting appropriate bandwidth and data volume packages, and configuring high-availability Internet access. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Spartanburg, South Carolina business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.