Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms in Spokane
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Spokane Washington enables your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your brand as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT support group. These services can ease the way for you to add to your revenue, fill out your service portfolio, satisfy your clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT admins, and data security consultants have worked as transparent extensions to the IT staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to add to the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is a network support firm with 20 years of experience providing remote consulting services to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private IT services firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service firms offers transparent resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your direction to provide your clients consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Providers
Ticketing systems are fundamental to a successful Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but also difficult to set up and maintain. Smaller IT support firms do not have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support organizations a practical way to keep their custom branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop support staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services allow you to expand your support volume, the diversity of technologies your firm can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
To see additional information about Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during standard work hours.
- Standard support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metros is available across the country at extra cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers enter service requests via your custom branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by sending a message to your specified email address.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows your support team to act as a sole point of contact for practically all IT expertise your customers may need. You can grow your staff and strategic IT skills at your own pace without having to say no to new business owing to a lack of expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless extension of your internal IT service team, under your coordination, and invoices you instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced service reporting system to make sure all services performed are fully documented. This allows support group to transfer service responsibilities to internal consultants when you have enough people and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and safely accept more opportunities outside your core areas of expertise and serve new territories without the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive IT service firm by offering more solutions to more clients using your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a wide array of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable resource for expanding your IT support operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of top-level consultants available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided online network support from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Efficient remote support cuts costs while delivering quick results.
- Major Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Spokane, Washington Organizations
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants can provide Spokane, Washington organizations a wide range of online technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Providers in Spokane, Washington
For additional information about Progent's reseller support for IT service organizations in Spokane, Washington, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.