Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms in Spokane
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Spokane Washington enables your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support under your own branding as a seamless supplement to your in-house network services group. These services can ease the way for you to add to your revenue, close gaps in your service catalog, create happy clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC support specialists, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as seamless expansions to the IT groups of some of the country's biggest IT service businesses. Progentís range of expertise allows you to widen the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with two decades of experience delivering online expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private computer services firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT support and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (See testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service organizations offers seamless resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent bills you directly and works under your direction to provide your clients support services under your brand. Also, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for clients who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the heart of a successful IT Call Center. But modern ticketing systems are not just costly to license and staff, but a hassle to set up and manage. Smaller IT service providers do not have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution offers IT support organizations an affordable way to keep their custom branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support built around an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to expand your support workload, the range of technologies your company can take on, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies include:
For additional details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard business hours.
- Standard support hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metro areas is offered across the US at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers enter requests via your custom branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing a request to your designated mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified online until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows you to act as a sole point of contact for practically all IT expertise your clients may require. You can grow your team and strategic IT skills at your own pace without being forced to say no to new business due to a gap in expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your internal IT service team, responding to your coordination, and invoices your firm instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent uses an advanced service documentation system to ensure that all services performed are thoroughly described. This allows you to shift service assignments to in-house consultants once you have sufficient people and appropriate skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can easily and affordably take on additional jobs beyond your main areas of expertise and serve new territories without assuming the risks associated with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum network support firm by delivering more solutions to more customers using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad array of technologies and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable team of senior consultants ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Happy customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided online IT support ranging from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective online support saves money and produces fast results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Spokane, Washington Businesses
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants can provide Spokane, Washington companies a wide array of online technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for network service providers include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Providers in Spokane, Washington
To learn more information about Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations in Spokane, Washington, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.