Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a significant effect on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to design, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Springfield organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers top value. Progent offers services that go from on demand expertise for getting you over occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Springfield, Illinois organizations to with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, data security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading vendors support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many organizations use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports real-time presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to support your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support services for Webex as well as for additional IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with features that include video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for additional Office 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Springfield, Illinois organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.