Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms in St. Louis
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in St. Louis Missouri enables you to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support under your company's own branding as a seamless augmentation of your in-house network support group. This can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, close gaps in your service portfolio, create happy customers, and improve your profits.
Progent's team of network infrastructure experts, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, network admins, and data security professionals have acted as transparent supplements to the IT groups of some of the country's largest IT support businesses. Progentís range of expertise enables you to add to the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting company with 20 years of background delivering remote expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any private IT services firm in the world. Progent has delivered online IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service providers offers seamless resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent bills you exclusively and performs under your direction to deliver your clients support services under your branding. Also, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for clients who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the heart of an effective Help Desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not just expensive to license and staff, but also a hassle to configure and maintain. Smaller IT support firms rarely have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT service organizations an economical way to keep their custom branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Firms
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop support staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to expand your support workload, the diversity of technologies your company can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
For additional information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during normal work hours.
- Standard service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metro areas is available throughout the US at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers submit service requests by means of your branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing an email to your designated mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting for network service firms allows your support team to become a single source for virtually all IT expertise your customers may need. You can build your team and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to say no to opportunities due to a lack of expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your in-house IT service group, under your direction, and invoices your firm rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced documentation platform to make sure all services delivered are thoroughly documented. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to shift account responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have enough staff and relevant skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can easily and affordably take on additional jobs beyond your main fields of expertise and serve additional territories without assuming the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum IT support firm by delivering more solutions to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier support in a broad array of technologies and can be a reliable resource for growing your IT service business.
- Fast Escalation: With a large roster of senior IT experts ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Happy clients keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote IT support ranging from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Efficient online service saves money and produces fast solutions.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for St. Louis, Missouri Organizations
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants and technical experts can provide St. Louis, Missouri businesses a broad array of online technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Firms in St. Louis, Missouri
For additional details about Progent's reseller support for network service organizations in St. Louis, Missouri, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.