Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a major impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your St. Louis company to pick the right technologies and follow best practices in building and operating a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you past occasional IT roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist St. Louis, Missouri organizations to with any aspect of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad range of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many organizations use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can assist you to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your St. Louis, Missouri business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.