Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a major effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your St. Louis company to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist St. Louis, Missouri businesses to with any facet of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk services, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many companies use multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent can help you to manage your existing conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to support your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your St. Louis, Missouri organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.