Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a major impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Stamford company to pick the right technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Stamford, Connecticut companies to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide range of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to manage your existing conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with features that include IP voice and video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to optimize your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Stamford, Connecticut company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.