Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major impact on IT architecture, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Stamford company to select the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand expertise for helping you over challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Stamford, Connecticut businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk services, data security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad selection of video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support online discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many organizations use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Webex and for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities such as voice/video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
help you to tune your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Stamford, Connecticut organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.