Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Stamford organization to pick the right technologies and follow best practices in building and operating a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand expertise for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Stamford, Connecticut organizations to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Setting up the network infrastructure required to support a remote workforce can be particularly complicated if you must accommodate a combination of personal hardware like desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi APs from different vendors and with a mix of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing remote support for both outdated as well as modern IT products in virtual office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and offers ready access to top-tire consultants for making necessary updates. Support services available from Progent to help your company to implement a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network technology makes it possible to create a secure tunnel for authenticated remote workers to access IT resources located at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent can assist you to configure and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can help your remote workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a broad range of devices including Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms enable an at-home worker to view and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This technology provides network managers significant control over the computing environment of at-home employees and ensures them a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers attach at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent offers expert remote support for deploying routers from a range of vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by an entire household and guests, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to access their router for work. This can cause throughput as well as cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist you to mitigate these issues by delivering expertise like Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless AP integration assistance.
- Internet access methods impact the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Vital processes may require redundant Internet access in case the normal connection fails. Progent can provide expertise for picking ISPs, selecting sensible service offerings, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet connections. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Stamford, Connecticut company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.