Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Providers in Stockton
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Stockton California enables your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's brand as a transparent augmentation of your regular network services group. This can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, close gaps in your service portfolio, satisfy your clients, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network experts, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, network administrators, and data security professionals have worked as seamless expansions to the IT staffs of some of the country's largest IT support firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to add to the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with two decades of background providing online expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent computer services company in the world. Progent has delivered online IT support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service providers offers transparent resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent invoices you exclusively and works under your direction to deliver your customers support services under your brand. Also, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Program for customers who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing is the heart of an efficient service desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just expensive to license and staff, but a hassle to set up and maintain. Smaller IT support companies seldom have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT support organizations an affordable way to retain their custom branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop support team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the diversity of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies include:
To see more information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support team provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during standard work hours.
- Standard support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metros is offered throughout the US at additional cost.
- You have full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients submit requests through your custom branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending an email to your assigned mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service organizations allows you to act as a sole point of contact for practically all IT expertise your clients may require. You can grow your team and core in-house competencies at your own pace without having to turn down opportunities due to a gap in expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your in-house support team, under your direction, and invoices your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced service reporting platform to ensure that all services delivered are fully described. This enables your IT support organization to transfer account responsibilities to in-house consultants once you have enough people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can easily and efficiently accept more jobs outside your main fields of excellence and serve new geographies without assuming the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive network support firm by delivering more services to more customers using your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a broad array of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable resource for growing your IT service business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of senior consultants ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Happy clients are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek expertise outside the fold.
- Online Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided online network support ranging from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Effective online service saves money while delivering fast results.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Stockton, California Organizations
Progent's veteran roster of certified engineers can deliver Stockton, California organizations a broad array of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for network service providers include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms in Stockton, California
To learn more details about Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations in Stockton, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.