Progent's Consulting Services for IT Service Providers
Progent’s consulting services for IT service providers allow you to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support under your own brand as a transparent extension of your IT services team. This can put you on the fast track towards increasing your sales opportunities, expanding your service offerings, satisfying your customers, and improving your bottom line.
Progent’s nationwide team of network engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, network administrators, and data security consultants have worked as seamless supplements to the support staffs of some of the world’s largest IT service firms. Progent’s broad range and depth of expertise allows you to enlarge the scope of your IT service business, and Progent’s transparency lets you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT support firm with two decades of experience providing remote and onsite consulting services to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any independent IT services company in the world. Progent has delivered online technical support and consulting expertise to clients in every state in the U.S. (See testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
With Progent's transparent consulting services for IT service providers, Progent works with your clients on your behalf. Progent bills you directly for any services you request and works under your direction to deliver consulting and support services under your brand to your customers. Progent also offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Companies
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an effective Help Desk call center. But full-featured ticketing systems are not only expensive to license and staff, but also difficult to set up and maintain. Smaller IT service providers do not have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution gives IT service providers an affordable way to retain their own branding while offering their customers responsive desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Companies
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services for IT service companies leverage Progent's investment in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop support team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your existing system for ticket exchange. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support, the range of technologies and IT issues your firm can handle, the number of locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services include:
For more information about Progent's outsourced Help Desk and ticketing services, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service staff provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal work hours.
- Optional onsite service in major metro areas available throughout the US.
- Standard support hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers enter requests through your branded web service portal, an 800 number, or by sending an email to your specified mailbox.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified online up until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting services for IT support firms allow you to act as a single point of contact for virtually all technical expertise your clients may need. You can grow your in-house service team at your own pace without having to turn down opportunities due to lack of expertise or bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's transparent consulting services for IT support firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's consulting support for IT service providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless extension of your support group, under your direction, and bills you, not your client.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class reporting platform to ensure that all services are thoroughly documented, making it easy for you to shift account responsibilities to in-house personnel once you have enough staff consultants and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about selling Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Selling Progent's Consulting Services for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can easily and affordably pursue business opportunities beyond your core areas of expertise and expand to new geographies without losing focus or assuming the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can position your company as a full-spectrum IT service provider by delivering more services to more clients under your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers world-class expertise in a broad range of technologies and can act as a reliable resource to expand the technologies handled by your IT service business.
- Fast Escalation: With hundreds of IT consulting experts available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so that even the toughest issues get resolved promptly.
- De-escalation: Detailed and easily accessible documentation allows recurring issues that initially require Level 2 or Level 3 support to move to a lower, less expensive Tier.
- Retain Your Clients: Happy clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing them to look for help outside the fold.
- Remote Support Experts: Progent is a pioneer provider of remote network support for advanced IT services, saving clients money while delivering fast and effective solutions.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progent’s engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Juniper, IBM, and Palo Alto Networks, plus security industry certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, GIAC, and CISM. Learn more about Progent's IT industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants and technical experts can provide a wide array of online technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Services for IT Support Firms
For more information about how your service company can benefit from Progent's consulting services for IT support firms, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.