Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in Tacoma
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Tacoma Washington allows you to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support under your own branding as a transparent augmentation of your regular network support team. These services can ease the way for you to add to your client base, flesh out your service offerings, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure engineers, PC support technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as transparent supplements to the support groups of some of the worldís biggest IT support firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support firm with two decades of experience providing remote expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any private computer services firm in the world. Progent has provided online technical assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms offers seamless resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices you directly and performs under your direction to deliver your customers support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an effective Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just expensive to license and staff, but also a hassle to set up and maintain. Smaller IT support organizations seldom have the required resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program offers IT support organizations an affordable way to retain their custom branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop support team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technical issues your company can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies include:
For additional details on Progent's Call Center and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard work hours.
- Normal service times are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metro areas is available across the country at additional cost.
- You keep full control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients submit service requests through your branded web portal, an 800 number, or by sending a message to your assigned mailbox.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service firms allows you to act as a sole source for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can build your team and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to say no to opportunities owing to a lack of expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your internal support team, under your direction, and bills your firm instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class service reporting system to ensure that all services delivered are fully documented. This makes it easy for support group to shift service responsibilities to internal personnel when you have enough people and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can easily and affordably take on more opportunities beyond your core fields of expertise and open additional territories without assuming the risks involved with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum IT service provider by delivering more solutions to more customers using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a wide range of technologies and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support business.
- Fast Escalation: With a large roster of high-level technology experts available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Happy customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided online IT support ranging from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective online service saves money while delivering quick solutions.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Tacoma, Washington Organizations
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver Tacoma, Washington businesses a broad array of online technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Organizations in Tacoma, Washington
For additional information about Progent's consulting program for network service organizations in Tacoma, Washington, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.